Nov 16, 2010

You Win, Blogger

Yeah, new looks.

I got tired of those Share Buttons, which refused to go away, and really stood out in the post footers being light gray and all. The blame probably goes to the old (and customized) template I was using, although I think I had trouble with editing blog post options even before the new template designer.

So I threw the old template out of the window and picked some random template from the new ones. And made stuff transparent! As you see, text is barely readable...

I lost the neat scaling I had added to the old template's code, but I just can't bring myself to do any html/css now - Blogger's static layout it shall be.

You win this time, Blogger, but you'll never get Patterns in Randomness nor Fear Not the Psyker!

No comments:

Post a Comment